f

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Candy Cane Presents/Free Pattern

I was given this little ornament by a Sunday School teacher when I was three years old. It has been with me ever since and on every Christmas tree holding a candy cane.
 It's like a little finger puppet.
Earlier I shared that I was meeting some friends for afternoon tea and to celebrate my birthday. As you probably know by now, I love to give gifts, especially gifts that no one is expecting to receive. Each one of the ladies received a jar of my Spicey Banana Pepper Mustard and accompanying the mustard was a little Candy Cane Dog, guarding their mustard just in case there was a thief in the house. 
What a wonderful way to dress up a candy cane and make it rather special at the same time. They are so cute on the tree, dress up a present and make a wonderful craft project for kids. If you would like the pattern, just email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com and I will get it out to you. They are super fast to make and great to do in front of the television.

They remind me of the little stick ponies I once rode. I think I just REALLY dated myself!! What self respecting kid would ride a stick horse today?
Enjoy!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment